It takes about $25 a month to support one mentor/mentee pair, which includes their weekly gathering, program safety measures, and various needs the mentee may have throughout the year. A PCMP Partner sets up a recurring payment as a way to invest in the work of mentoring on a monthly basis without having to carve out the time and energy it takes to mentor. Partners also get email updates on the program with more details about the work PCMP is doing in the lives of each teen.
To get started, click the PCMP Partner button above. This will take you to our PayPal page where you can set up a recurring payment of $25/month. We will add you to our email list from there!
Besides their weekly meetings, we love giving our teens opportunities to get out of the house and engage in fun activities with their mentors. Our community has so much to offer! Our crew has had movie nights, braved escape rooms, bowled, traveled to concerts, and competed in downtown scavenger hunts.
We are looking for local businesses and organizations to sponsor an activity for our mentors and teens. The process is simple:
- Donate $500 to sponsor the activity or $250 to co- sponsor with another organization by clicking the Activity Sponsorship button above.
- Learn about how your family or employees can join in the fun with us at no cost!
- Watch our social media page for photos featuring the event and a shoutout to your organization for supporting our teens.
We rely on the generosity of the community to keep PCMP running in order to serve local teens. Monetary donations support things like:
- helping mentee emergency needs like food and clothing
- giving mentees incentives to meet goals and access college/career opportunities
- making sure all mentors are properly trained, supported, and background checked
- recruiting new mentors and mentees and spreading the word about the effectiveness of mentoring
- non-profit fees and services
- staff salaries.
To donate, just click the Donate button above for PayPal or make a check payable to Paper City Mentoring Project and drop off at Paper City Coffee on 47 S. Paint Street in Chillicothe, OH. Paper City Mentoring Project is a 501(c)3 organization.